A family meal

Hi 
Today I will write, about a family meal, that I remeber. Actually I dont have remember of some family meal, because I was litlle. Only I have some pictures in my memory, of all the family gathered in the table, eating and talk of the historys, its in the house of Cerro Navia, that I was go where I live. In the house lived, my sister, my father and mother, my three uncles, my grandfather and grandmother. After of the died of my grandmother, never more we was have one celebrations with a family meal. I change of house at comune the Bosque and my grandfather and uncles is stay Cerro Navia.
Altought  is year, my uncle Israel, that is how my brother, organized my birthday, where all we gathered, this not hapeen, from is the year 2010. I remember that food, is a meat a juice with potates and rice, also have salad of tomato a lettuce. For drink have wine for accompany this food. 
For my, this is memorable, because see a family assembled other time, is a gift priceless. Since now, we are have a family meal, where celebration the birthday e invited the all family.




Resultado de imagen para carne al jugo

Comentarios

  1. I like very much the rice and salads !! The food of the image look delicious!! XD

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that you were very happy with this new family meal! the birthday is a good opportunity for the family is gathered again

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares