A Movie Villian

Hello
Today I will write about the hero or villain of the movie. I'm going to write about Sam, who is the Hobbit, that live in the Shire. First, he is the gardener, who travels with the protagonist Frodo Bolson in the movie "The Lord of the Rings", which is based on the book written for J.R.R Tolkien (my favorite author). During the movie, Sam is the one who helps a Frodo and gets energy to continue the work of destroying the "Unique Ring" to defeat Sauron, who wants to rule over the Middle Earth's
Resultado de imagen para el señor de los anillos

The first time I saw the movie, it was when I was seven years old. I remember it was a VHS, but the pirate haha, my uncle who is a fan, put the movie on television and lunchtime, the whole family watched the movie.
I like the movie, because the story about where developed the movie, that's the magical world. Also the landscape is beautiful, that went filmed the country of New Zealand. but I really love the culture Hobbits, where they live in harmony with nature.
The villain that is Sauron, is the perfect villain, because it represents the industrial revolution, through the Orc Army, which pollutes the earth and destroys nature. Also although it is not. Presence causes fear of the viewer. He is villain interesting. 
Imagen relacionada





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares