A birthday

Hi
Today, I will like talk about one birthday importance for my that remember, I am going talk about my  19th birthday, In the age I not celebrate my birthday the later years, because my family for diversity problems is the moved house and result that alway we moved house for me birthday, In addition I had sad for the problems in the university  and problems internal in me mind so I was distracted during is day, I have forget that day was my birthday jeje.
However me best friends of university Camila and Yessenia has a surprise prepare, where they buy a muffins and candle for me birthday. I never had think that they is remember, althought theys I don’t know, I value and I had affection for theys.  
After I went house in Cerro Navia for the celebreation with all me family, grandfather, uncles, sister and mother.  We were all gathered, enjoyed and ate. I remember that went at of me favorite birthday, because we are had happy, funny and enjoyed, how not happened very time.
 I remember a birthday, because in spite of that I had had the bad day, 

Comentarios

  1. hi! it's true! there are very bad birthdays and only share other different things with the people help you to forget the bad things. I think it was not the best celebration for you but this moment maybe helped to know the good people around you

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares