The future

 Hi
Today I will talk about the future. When I was little, I don´t thinked that I was study in University, because in Me family were complicted studied more that the secondary and today i am study geography in the University of Chile. Actually I think that will be in lived sure of Chile. Working of forest ranger or Argiculture. Because I love the nature and all about is there.

I lived with me family, althought i will like let a me mother one place for that she lived in peace, and me sister helps with is projects besides keep comunication between all we, for that not is lot conecction. Respect a partner and children, I dont think in it, but  I will like have two childrens and taught  the imprtance of the natural.

I hope had achieved all me dreams, altought I am peace but I will like help or contribute the protecction of nature and taught a people a respeat. I have a dream, the reforest the places degradation for medium of greenhouse, especially in sector of ganadery and agriculture. Also I will like make a reserve nature, where the flor and faune is not intervene. Besides I made research, for that know more of we are world in that lived.

The world is in constant changes, however I hope taht the world in teh future were a good place. Probably the people take allow about the contamination and the world problems. but is the time will tell.

Resultado de imagen para reserva natural Resultado de imagen para invernaderos

Comentarios

  1. Hi! working in the natural environment is a good profession and is very necessary to face the degradation of the planet!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares